2008年10月30日木曜日

☆Manuscript for presentation☆


But why is this festival called‘Apple Festival’?? I'm going to tell you about history of this festival.



There were people who lived in east of the Czech Republic. They were called the Moravian. In 1753, they arrived in America. Then they brought apple seeds from Europe and sowed them. According to the record, they advice to plant six apple trees each family. After several years, around the hills and parks was filled with apple trees.


Now, North Carolina is the 7th largest apple-producing state in the nation and Henderson County is the largest apple-producing county in North Carolina. The county grows 65 percent of all the apples grown in the state.


By this history, apples were one of the important American life histories, so Apple Festival is a pledge of gratitude for Moravian.

5 件のコメント:

yu-tan さんのコメント...

Your presentation was very nice. It was so cute and I could ubderstand very well.

chi-tan さんのコメント...

I enjoyed your presentation very much! I could understand about "Apple Festival" very well.
Your Power Point was so good.

yabuosuki さんのコメント...

You always give us a nice presentation! I really enjoyed your pictures.

Your group was unity, so I could understand to your festival.

Uika さんのコメント...

Your slide is very very cute:>
I could know about Apple Festival!

cherry さんのコメント...

Your slides are so good! It is easy to understand the festival. I want to eat apple:>